• Report: #191741

• Submitted: Tue, May 16, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, May 16, 2006

• Reported By:Camarillo California
Metabofuel
Savoy 6 1020 S. 250,, UT Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Metabofuel FRAUDULENT PRODUCT SHIPMENT RIPOFF Provo UTAH

I answered an ad on the internet and signed up for a free bottle, paying only shipping fees.

Metabofuel shipped me four additional bottles afterwards, however, the product shipped was not the same ingredients as the sample bottle. I read the ingredients carefully and compared.

The four bottles shipped contained NO EPHEDRA, but only contained caffeine instead.

I tried to contact the company to get the proper items, get customer support, get a refund; however, NO ONE RETURNED MY CALLS and the person answering the phone said someone would call back within three days. The customer service person said he was not authorized to help me.

I contacted my credit card company and asked for a dispute to be filed. The credit card company informed me that all product must be returned before the dispute by them can be filed. All returned items to Metabofuel must require signature to avoid further fraud. I have done that and I am awaiting further instructions.

Note that I now have to incur further shipping charges to send it back. I also incur lost time trying to fix the problem.

Laura
Camarillo, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2006 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metabofuel/Provo-Utah-84606/Metabofuel-FRAUDULENT-PRODUCT-SHIPMENT-RIPOFF-Provo-UTAH-191741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metabofuel