• Report: #192536

Complaint Review: Metabofuel

• Submitted: Sun, May 21, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, May 21, 2006

• Reported By:west valley Utah
SAVOY 6 1020 S. 250 E. Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Metabofuel conducted an ILLEGAL, FRAUDULENT, act of theft by debiting my checking account for $207.85 and sending me their lousy product Ripoff Provo Utah

I received, on April 28, 2006, an email from Metabofuel informing me that ephedra was once again legal to sell. Before ephedra was taken off of the shelves several years ago, I used a sports drink containing ephedra before my workouts at the gym.

After being informed by Metabofuel, through their email, that all was legal again, I took advantage of their offer for a "free" bottle of "Metabofuel 1000". All I had to pay was approximately $5.00 for S&H. I did so by using my debit card account number. Within several days I received the "free" bottle of their product.

This past Thursday, May 18, I received a package containing four (4) bottles of "Metabofuel 1000", checked my account balance of my checking account (ONLINE), and found that Metabofuel had STOLEN my money. $207.85. I DID NOT order, either over the internet or over the telephone, their product which I had received via United States Postal Service, first class.

west valley, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2006 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metabofuel/Provo-Utah-84606/Metabofuel-conducted-an-ILLEGAL-FRAUDULENT-act-of-theft-by-debiting-my-checking-account-192536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metabofuel