• Report: #202489

• Submitted: Sun, July 23, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, August 21, 2006

• Reported By:smithville Arkansas
Metabofuel
1020 South 250 East Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Metabofuel these people ripped me off big time Ripoff Provo Utah

*Author of original report: dispute settled

I responded to an email entitled Ephedra is back order your free sample today in which of course you had to pay shipping and handling! I got my free bottle in the mail a couple of days later. Not thinking anymore about it I went on a couple of weeks later I got 4 bottles in the mail and looked this up on my credit card and found out i had been billed $106.82 hopeing that my credit card co would work with me I ask them what to do they siad to send it back to them !

So i went to the post office and got the recept and sent it to the credit card co when it came back signed! So assuming this was over I didn't think to much more about it I got a letter from my credit card co Saturday saying that these people want send them their money back and there is nothing that they can do.. I live on a limited income and this money is hard for me to come by. I called them a bunch of times in the beginning and the had their voice mail on and would not return my call. If its too late for me I hope this helps someone else! We are filing a report with the state i live in also. Thanks Athena
((( ROR REDACTED LAST NAME FOR SECURITY PURPOSES )))

Athena
smithville, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2006 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metabofuel/Provo-Utah-84606/Metabofuel-these-people-ripped-me-off-big-time-Ripoff-Provo-Utah-202489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metabofuel

dispute settled

AUTHOR: Athena - (U.S.A.)

Hey guys
I got a check in the mail the other day From Scott Moberly for the full amount. Thanks for listening to me and helping me out.
Athena