Complaint Review: Metabofuel

• Submitted: Wed, May 03, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, May 03, 2006

• Reported By:The Colony Texas
metabofuel.com Internet U.S.A.

Metabofuel ripoff, made me ill, Internet

Metabofuel has charged my Credit card for 106.00 and then again for 99.99 . They are saying that even though I did return the unused, unwanted and unopen products. They are still going to charge me. When I call the 800-752-0196 and request to speak to a manger they say that there is not one available to speak with me , but that they will be calling me back.

They alway call my house number during my working hours and leave a vm, but never leave a name or number that I can call back I have given the customer service people my work number , but they never call me back here at work. The Metabofuel has made me sick and dizzle so I returned the product. I'm sure they have sent it to somone else. I did contact my Credit card company, but they are not sure what they can do.

The Colony, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2006 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metabofuel/internet/Metabofuel-ripoff-made-me-ill-Internet-189812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metabofuel