• Report: #190956

• Updated: Thu, June 22, 2006

• Reported By:hendersonville North Carolina
Metabofuel
www.metabofuel.com Internet U.S.A.

Metabofuel ripoff the us attorney in salt lake city advised me today to not fax them anything, especially bank statements. this could be identity fraud. Internet

*Author of original report: listen to ed he knows what to do

*Author of original report: metabofuel, utah... rip off..got my money back

Just wanted to share this info with all your poor folks who got ripped by metabofuel. Some of you got it worse than I did. They did hit me for 99.98 and then told me they had no record of it, to fax them a copy of my bank statement. They already have too much info, my name, address, phone number, and my debit card number. In order to stop this I had to close debit card and order a new one so no more can be taken.

I called the us attorney in salt lake city and she told me that since they asked for bank statement. Red flag, do not send. Sounds more like identity theft than just fraud and rip off. She said to call them and tell them no fax to them and tell them you have been referred to the fbi in salt lake that number is 801-579-1400.

I told her everyone I had talked to had heavy indian accent and she said the calls are probably originating from india and being routed through utah. She said tell them you are contacting fbi about this and see how fast money will show back up in your account.

She, the us attorney, is trained in this stuff so I am gonna do so and perhaps will help some more of you. What a major major rip. The news today said the fda is taking the federal judge who ruled ephedra back into the market again back to court in that they are stating that he misread the law. If this holds then the whole company will be under so you better act fast. Good luck

anne
hendersonville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2006 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metabofuel/internet/Metabofuel-ripoff-the-us-attorney-in-salt-lake-city-advised-me-today-to-not-fax-them-anyth-190956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metabofuel

listen to ed he knows what to do

AUTHOR: Suzanne - (U.S.A.)

i got the money put back into my checking account by bugging the bank like ed said to do relative to some law that makes the bank have to replace the money. i am impressed with all of ed's advice...he knows his stuff, listen to him folks. it just took a single call to the bank and they speak english lol

metabofuel, utah... rip off..got my money back

AUTHOR: Suzanne - (U.S.A.)

i took your advice and pressed the e bill or something you mentioned and got my money back into my account....you are right the us gov could care less...