Complaint Review: Metal Recovery Recycling Center

• Updated: Tue, April 02, 2013

• Reported By: Adam — apple valley California
Metal Recovery Recycling Center
22506 Bear Valley Rd. apple valley, California United States of America

Metal Recovery Recycling Center Arsenio Alcantar I worked for them and was personally ripped off by my own boss when turning in recycling. I was forced to deduct weight from customers on their material they would tell me to take advantage of people apple valley California

I worked for Metal Recovery and was cheated on some alluminum that I brought in about 80 percent of the ime I brand to take advantage of customers ought in Recycables I was cheated for a little amount of money. They forced me to deduct weight off of material and to take advantage of customers who were ignorant of what kind of material they had, they informed me to always give the customer the lesser price.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metal-Recovery-Recycling-Center/apple-valley-California-92308/Metal-Recovery-Recycling-Center-Arsenio-Alcantar-I-worked-for-them-and-was-personally-ripp-1040053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metal Recovery Recycling Center