Complaint Review: Meteline Tech - ILD Teleservices

• Submitted: Fri, August 31, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, August 31, 2007

• Reported By:Eden North Carolina
Meteline Tech - ILD Teleservices
5000 Sawgrass Village Circle,Suite30 Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Meteline Tech - ILD Teleservices Put a charge on my phone bill that was not aurthorized Ponte Vedra Beach Florida

Never heard of this company let alone sign up for it. They put a charge on my Embarq phonebill and I dont even know who these people are but I sure dont intend to pay it I will let them disconnect my phone first. If someone starts a class action on these creeps I want in on it. They should be in jail.

Rick
Eden, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2007 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Meteline-Tech-ILD-Teleservices/Ponte-Vedra-Beach-Florida-32085/Meteline-Tech-ILD-Teleservices-Put-a-charge-on-my-phone-bill-that-was-not-aurthorized-Po-271653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Meteline Tech - ILD Teleservices