• Report: #292063

• Submitted: Sun, December 16, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, December 16, 2007

• Reported By:sapulpa Oklahoma
Meteline Tech - ILD Teleservices
5000 Sawgrass Village Circle, Suite 30 Ponte Verde Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Meteline Tech - ILD Teleservices CHARGED ME FOR SERVICES I DO NOT HAVE NOR AUTHORIZED Ponte Verde Beach Florida

I go and open my ATT bill and its much higher than usual. I went ahead and paid the bill. Then I got to looking. I found a charge for Meteline Tech-ILD Teleservices. I was charged $12.95 on my ATT bill for voicemail services that I did not authorize nor do I have. I just have basic phone service through AT&T. Of course I try to call the phone number and no one anwers. Its a recording. I will call AT&T in the morning to have this taken off. EVERYONE BEWARE!!!

sapulpa, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2007 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Meteline-Tech-ILD-Teleservices/Ponte-Verde-Beach-Florida-32085/Meteline-Tech-ILD-Teleservices-CHARGED-ME-FOR-SERVICES-I-DO-NOT-HAVE-NOR-AUTHORIZED-Pont-292063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Meteline Tech - ILD Teleservices