Complaint Review: Metor Syle - World Financial Network

• Submitted: Sat, January 31, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 31, 2009

• Reported By:Middle River Maryland
Metor Syle - World Financial Network
www.worldfinancialnetwork.com San Antonio, Texas U.S.A.

Metor Syle - World Financial Network They never sent me a bill. Their website will not let me pay on-line. They charge $10 to pay by phone. San Antonio Texas And Columbus Ohio

I ordered from their catalog and never received a bill for my order. I received a phone call stating my account was past due. They said they sent the bill to the wrong address. I corrected the address so the bills could be sent. They tried to insist I pay by phone for a $10 fee. I insisted I would rather pay on-line for free. It is impossible to pay on-line. Their system will not allow the payment to be made.

I called them (three different calls to reach the correct number). I explained the website would not take my payment. I was told that it would on Monday through Friday, not on weekends. I asked again for my bill to be sent, verifying my address.

On Monday, I still could not make the payment on-line. I waited 2 weeks for bill to come. No bill. I called again and asked for address to mail the payment. Again, he argued that I must make the payment by phone for a $10 fee or I would have another late charge. It took me several minutes of saying "No" to the phone payment and asking for the mailing address before he finally conceded and gave me the address. I am now mailing the payment, along with a grievance letter, and sending a copy to the Better Business Bureau and all three credit reporting agencies.

It is obvious this company uses these ploys to rack up more late fees and expect the consumer to pay them a fee for the opportunity to pay them for the bill. By the way, since I cannot get a bill, I have no idea what the account number is. I am putting the customer number from the catalog on the check and hope it gets applied correctly.

Colleen
Middle River, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2009 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metor-Syle-World-Financial-Network/San-Antonio-Texas-78265/Metor-Syle-World-Financial-Network-They-never-sent-me-a-bill-Their-website-will-not-le-418633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metor Syle - World Financial Network