Complaint Review: Metro Entertainment

• Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: KS — columbus Georgia United States of America
Metro Entertainment
135 Bolton Rd Vernon Rockville,, Connecticut United States of America

Metro Entertainment 135 Bolton Rd Vernon Rockville, CT 06066 Cheated during purchasing of a concert tickets. Connecticut

*UPDATE Employee: Secondary Market T&P

First time in my life I thought to go to a live concert.  I found a concert which is going to held in Altanta on Aug 29 (Jennifer and Enrique).  I googled it I found many sites and I found ticketliquidator.com there I got the phone number( I didn't read anything in the site) except they mention concerts tickets were available online and seat nos.

I called to the phone number and a customer representative answered the call and I asked for two tickets and seat nos. She did told any information about the ticket where I am getting it.  I thought ticketliquidator.com is the original ticket seller.   I pushed two tickets for $164.

Finally I received the tickets in fedex and I suprised to see the ticket price is just $39.50 but I paid $65 + $12(service charge) + $15 (fedex charges)  on each ticket and invoice is on metro entertainment name and ticketmaster.con on two tickets.

I called ticketliquidator.com but they said they were not responsible and they asked me to call metro entertainment.  I called metro entertainment they said you should read terms and condition and never gave good response.    I called ticketmaster.com (orginal site)   they said both tickets cost total $90 including service charges if I buy from ticketmaster.com....

I asked about metro entertainment company.. they said its broker company... I am not sure how come broker companies will cheat $50 +$25(service charges) of two ticket.... I decieved by a American company for $70 ....  Thanks... a ... lot......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2012 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-Entertainment/Rockville-Connecticut-06066/Metro-Entertainment-135-Bolton-Rd-Vernon-Rockville-CT-06066-Cheated-during-purchasing-of-932159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro Entertainment

Secondary Market T&P

AUTHOR: SJF - (United States of America)

Our company is part of the secondary market and we list our tickets based on the secondary market value. The market value is determined by the supply of and demand for the tickets. If the event is popular, this can lead to the market value being higher than the face value of the ticket.  We also factor in additional fees that we were charged for acquiring the tickets.

The total amount charged to your card was $164, this total includes the $15.00 delivery fee and the service fees of $12.00
per ticket that are charged by the website.

dollar