Complaint Review: Metro Entertainment

• Updated: Wed, February 29, 2012

• Reported By: Joan C — Bryantville Massachusetts United States of America
Metro Entertainment
75 Gerber Road East S. Windsor, Connecticut United States of America

Metro Entertainment Ticketsplus Charged me 5 times the amount of a theater ticket, used a website that purported to be Boston Opera House S. Windsor, Connecticut

I thought I was on the official theater website the first day tickets went on sale as it advertised Boston opera house as the website.  I did not realize it was a scalping agency.  They charged me $140 for a $33 ticket.  3 tickets cost $500, $21 a piece for processing and $15 to ship  regular mail.  An hour later I realized that I had been ripped off but they would not cancel my order.  They did not even give me a row or seat number, just a huge general area.  An order at the official Boston Opera house for the same show cost $33 a ticket with a $9 processing fee, no charge for delivery through ticketmaster.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2012 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-Entertainment/S-Windsor-Connecticut-06074/Metro-Entertainment-Ticketsplus-Charged-me-5-times-the-amount-of-a-theater-ticket-used-a-846423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro Entertainment