Complaint Review: Metro Entertainment

• Reported By: grandmadeb — Tulsa Oklahoma United States of America
Metro Entertainment
75 Gerber Road East South Windsor, Connecticut United States of America

Metro Entertainment I was scalped on line! South Windsor, Connecticut

I bought Barnum & Bailey circus tickets on line from what appeared to be an official site of the center where the circus will be held. I paid $57 for 2 tickets and was also charged a service fee of $13.11 X 2, and a $15.00 delivery fee for a grand total of $155.22. Kind of pricy, but thought it was because I had waited too long and the site was showing the $57 tickets as the lowest priced left.

Received the tickets today and saw they were $15.00 seats in a section I did not ask for and had someone else listed as the patron! They were obviously copies of the original tickets and I pray they will get us in to see the circus!

Called the phone # on the copied page. I was asked if my tickets were hard copies or if they looked like copies. Upon hearing they were copies I was told they were not the ones who sold the tickets to me and I would have to go back to who I bought them from on line. I then realized I had been scalped by a company on line deceptively appearing as being an official ticket company for the center.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2012 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-Entertainment/South-Windsor-Connecticut-06074/Metro-Entertainment-I-was-scalped-on-line-South-Windsor-Connecticut-888424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro Entertainment