Complaint Review: Metro Entertainment

• Reported By: denise — budd lake New Jersey
Metro Entertainment
75 gerber rd South Windsor, Connecticut United States of America

Metro Entertainment Stay Away! South Windsor, Connecticut

So being a single mom taking your kids to big events isn't always something we can do.  When I found Wrestlemania tickets for a reasonable price I was so excited.  These were part of my kids Christmas presents.  For months my kids were counting down the days til April 7.  Well April 7 finally came.  You would of thought it was Christmas all over again.  So exciting.  We get to the Metlife Stadium.

Stand in line for a while.  Get through security and there is a problem with the tickets.  Ok no biggie off to the box office.  Come to find out the tickets are no good.  Thanks Metro entertainment for taking my 800.00  that I saved for this and thank you even more my kids sure appreciated being devasted having to go home without seeing their favorites wrestlers.  Scumbags I don't even know why you are in business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2013 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-Entertainment/South-Windsor-Connecticut-06074/Metro-Entertainment-Stay-Away-South-Windsor-Connecticut-1041543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro Entertainment