Complaint Review: Metro Entertainment

• Submitted: Sun, March 03, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, March 03, 2013

• Reported By: Debbie — Overland Park Kansas United States of America
Metro Entertainment
75 Gerber Road East South Windsor, Ct 06074 Windsor, Connecticut United States of America

Metro Entertainment Charged me over priced tickets to a venue ( over 200.00 ) Windsor, Connecticut

I ordered tickets to a concert for my husband for Christmas. I saw the concert preview on the local news and went to the website they provided which was Metro Entertainment. I was charged by this company 416.00 for two tickets way in the nose bleed section of a venue place here in my city. When I got the ticket in the mail, the prices on the ticket were 62.50 per ticket. I was floored. I called and emailed this company and all's they said was " Sorry you are dissatisfied in our service".  I then disputed this charge and still, nothing more said from them. I will NEVER use this company and will do everything I can to make sure no one else uses them to get ripped off like me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2013 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-Entertainment/Windsor-Connecticut-06074/Metro-Entertainment-Charged-me-over-priced-tickets-to-a-venue-over-20000-Windsor-C-1022833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro Entertainment