Complaint Review: Metro Entertainment

• Reported By: D-nice — Buena Vista Georgia
Metro Entertainment
75 Gerber Road East Internet United States of America

Metro Entertainment Duped by ticket seller Internet

I purchased 2 tickets to see Morrissey from Metro Entertainment for far more than face value. At the time I thought it was my only option to be able to see him. It was not an issue for me, but he postponed his tour twice and ended up canceling the whole tour. I do not believe he will ever reschedule. I looked to the site I purchased my tix from and sent an email asking to receive a refund and my email was undeliverable, because the email address was bogus. I spent $360 on tix to see someone on my bucket list. And now that it has become obvious that I will not get to see him I do deserve my money back. If this website does not refund my money in full,I will pursue this issue to the fullest extent. Just refund the money I paid in good faith to you for the tickets.

Sincerely, Denise Rhodes

PS you duped me to begin with, but to be duped that bad and not even get to see him... Have a heart...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 11:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-Entertainment/internet/Metro-Entertainment-Duped-by-ticket-seller-Internet-1036289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro Entertainment