Complaint Review: Metro Entertainment

• Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: Joan — La Mesa California United States of America
Metro Entertainment
75 Gerber Road East, South Windsor, CT Internet United States of America

Metro Entertainment The company refused to refund or change my seats when I was sent seats that were "bench" and I had specifically ordered seats that were not listed as bench. I paid two and a half times the price of t Internet

They refused to refund my tickets or give me alternative ones when I was sent "bench" seats.  When I ordered them from their listing I specifically ordered more expensive than the listed "bench" rows as I physically cannot sit on a bench. The listing said rows 1-35 and that I would be "assigned" seats. When I received them they were bench seats which I could have purchased for 1/3 the price.

The customer service rep refused to give me the name of his supervisor and offerend me $20 to "make up for it."  I paid $238 per ticket for bench seats that were selling for less than $100.  They misrepresented the seats and gouged the buyer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-Entertainment/internet/Metro-Entertainment-The-company-refused-to-refund-or-change-my-seats-when-I-was-sent-seat-1009264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro Entertainment