Complaint Review: Metro Entertainment

• Updated: Sat, February 02, 2013

• Reported By: Steve — folsom California United States of America
Metro Entertainment

Metro Entertainment Total Ripoff when buying concert tickets, Internet

Two nights ago, I purchased tickets to a concert and paid $125 per seat. Last night 2/1/13 my sister went to the same venue to see a different show and purchased tickets for the same show I did and paid $35 per ticket in the same section. When I called the seller whose info you get only after your purchase they refused to do anything for me and gave me the secondary market B.S.

I blame Napa Town Theater for using this service as there web page comes up when you request tickets for the above mentioned venue. My bad for falling victim to this, however, I hope this message helps others and this ticket selling agency (metro entertainment), should be put out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-Entertainment/internet/Metro-Entertainment-Total-Ripoff-when-buying-concert-tickets-Internet-1007793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro Entertainment