Complaint Review: Metro Ford Miami Florida

• Submitted: Mon, July 16, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, April 27, 2009

• Reported By:m Florida
Metro Ford Miami Florida
9000 NW 7th Ave Miami Fl Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Metro Ford Miami Florida After 11 days I was order to return the purchased vehicle> My trade was damaged and they refused to reinburse Miami Florida

*UPDATE Employee: scumbag dealer, owners, and management

*Consumer Suggestion: Jose, this is the old spot delivery scam!

*Author of original report: BUYER BEWARE BAd Business practice at Metro FORD

BUYER BEWARE!!

We purchased a new FORD> I was informed that it was approved. 11 days later we were informed that the loan was declined. I informed them that it has been 11 days and I had placed 900 miles in the vehicle. they sill wanted it back, I call Ford and also spoke with Ronald Goldman at 866-844-6816. He informed me that this was very bad behavior and poor business practice and I would NOT be responsible for the miles or usage but I had to return the vehicle and thy will absorbed the loss. The next day I returned the vehicle. And when I received my trade back ~~~ It was damaged!!

They had removed the light sensitive window tint
Covered the vehicle in over spray (from there remodeling)
And had stolen my expensive Jaguar floor mats.

When I asked "Rob" ( Sales Manage) about this he offered a me $75.00 as reimbursement for my losses???.

My tint cost $ OVER $300.
Floor Mat $50.00
And Overspray removal $155.00
In total I lost he new car and had to take a loss on my trade!!

Jose
m, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2007 02:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-Ford-Miami-Florida/Miami-Florida-33018/Metro-Ford-Miami-Florida-After-11-days-I-was-order-to-return-the-purchased-vehicle-My-tra-261069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro Ford Miami Florida

scumbag dealer, owners, and management

AUTHOR: Ex -employee - (U.S.A.)

hey jose, they do this every day at this dealership, especially under tough times, cars have to be delivered!! if you want to get something done about your issue, all you have to do is go to the herald and have your story put in the paper. make sure they write about the owner (lombardo perez) being the scumbag behind the whole scam. he will be so pissed off cause hes one of these old cuban machismo kind of guys that cant stand having someone step on his toes. hes a total jackass. you normally wont hear back from him, but he will have his stupid ass son (lumby perez) get back to you and fix something up!! good luck!!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Jose, this is the old spot delivery scam!

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

Jose,

I'm sorry to hear that you got taken by an unethical car dealer. You fell into the "spot delivery" scam. Your financing was not ACTUALLY approved. You simply met the base qualifications for them to release the vehicle to you.

If they are still "shopping" for financing, you are NOT approved and the deal is not done.

The deal is not done until you have the ACTUAL financing agreement in your hand. This will have a bank representatives signature on it as well as amount financed, interest rate, monthly payment amount, loan start date, loan end date, etc.

This practice needs to be made illegal.

NEVER leave your trade until the deal is DONE and financing approved.

BUYER BEWARE BAd Business practice at Metro FORD

AUTHOR: Jose - (U.S.A.)

BUYER BEWARE!!

We purchased a new FORD. I was informed that it was approved. 11 days later we were informed that the loan was declined. I informed them that it has been 11 days and I had placed 900 miles in the vehicle. they sill wanted it back, I call Ford and also spoke with Ronald Goldman at 866-844-6816. He informed me that this was very bad behavior and poor business practice and I would NOT be responsible for the miles or usage but I had to return the vehicle and thy will absorbed the loss. The next day I returned the vehicle. And when I received my trade back. It was damaged!!

They had removed the light sensitive window tint
Covered the vehicle in over spray (from there remodeling)
And had stolen my expensive Jaguar floor mats.

My tint cost $ OVER $300.
Floor Mat $50.00
And Overspray removal $155.00
In total I lost he new car and had to take a loss on my trade!

BUYER BEWARE!