Complaint Review: Metro Motors PDX

• Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013

• Reported By: Dina — Beaverton Oregon United States of America
Metro Motors PDX
150 se 82nd Portland, Oregon United States of America

Metro Motors PDX Mark, Kyle Broke down 30 minutes after leaving dealership lot Portland, Oregon

I spent most of 2 days at this lot, and finally got everything said and done, including paying $212 for insurance and $1000 down, we test drove it, was fine, then 30 minutes after we drove it off the lot, the clutch went out and the heater core was well on its way.

So i used my roadside to get a tow back to the car lot, and informed them that i wanted my money back. They refused, said it was in a safe and the only person that had the combination was on vacation. Asked them to put me into something better, they refused saying i already owned it. Then they offered to fix it, but said they would tack it on to my amount due.

I told them to write me a check, they ignored me and didn't have to courtesy to say yes or no. The had music blaring, made me wait a ridiculous amount of time, let my husband and i sit there.

These people are rip off lying little thieves. Not professional at all,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2013 08:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-Motors-PDX/Portland-Oregon-97216/Metro-Motors-PDX-Mark-Kyle-Broke-down-30-minutes-after-leaving-dealership-lot-Portland-O-1024728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro Motors PDX