sum

• Submitted: Fri, January 27, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, January 27, 2006

• Reported By:phoenix Arizona
Metro Motorsport
62Ave And Bell Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Metro Motorsport ripoff by metro motorsports Phoenix Arizona

Ten days ago, I wanted to purchase a Hayabusa for my huband. To research prices, I started with the web and came across the metro motorsport site. I contacted them by email and we negotiated for a price. I cited ebay prices. After 3 emails, the "internet, phone, salesperson," said he had checked with his "boss" and matching the ebay dealer price of $10,500 plus sales tax, is not a problem. My husband and I drove 50 miles to the metro motorsport dealership, only to be told that the person from the email "is not a salesperson" and we were turned over to two "goons". These two brought a piece of paper with them, and said that best they could do was $12,500 plus tax.The people at this dealership are nothing but liars!

Also, we had called them before going and were told that the cycle was being brought from Chandler. When we arrived, we were told that it had arrived 5 minutes ago. The engine was STONE cold!!! Just LIARS.

Regina
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2006 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-Motorsport/Phoenix-Arizona/Metro-Motorsport-ripoff-by-metro-motorsports-Phoenix-Arizona-173573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro Motorsport