Complaint Review: Metro Motorsports Ridenow Motorsports Bell Road

• Submitted: Fri, January 16, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 16, 2009

• Reported By:phoenix Arizona
Metro Motorsports Ridenow Motorsports Bell Road
Bell Road And 63rd Ish Ave Glendale, Arizona U.S.A.

Metro Motorsports Ridenow Motorsports Bell Road false credit aps, bad business practices, price gouging, bad labor Glendale Arizona

It all started back when ridenow was just metro motorsports I went in to scopr out a brand new gsx-r 750. Im going to keep this kind of simple, they had about 1500 worth of fees above msrp. which is bogus check out www.otdcyclesports.com for a accurate price of what you should pay out the door for a new motorcycle and you will soon find out ridenow is a few thousand higher out the door.

Also I got succered to see if I had enough credit to finance the new suzuki they told me they were going to break it up and get the financing from different organizations and within about 20 min they told me I was not approved. This is where it gets bad, I spent the next almost 2 years talking with there finance manager about how i had ten thousand dollars worth of credit opened in my name through them with them never telling me a word and she said she has no record of it and it took me a long time to get it removed from my credit report and prevented me from buying future stuff because of all the opened credit they opened and never told me about .

They never even called the companies and told them to stop the accounts I had to do so repeaditly. Another bad point, I owned a sv-650 and desperatly needed a new rear tire to make it back home to san diego, they said it could be done that day and it was no problem, then as soon as I told them it was a sv-650 they smirked and about 15 min later I recieved a call saying they were backed up and could not help me, so I drove about 20 miles to another ride now and they had the tires way cheaper and had it done while i was at lunch, they have inconsistant high prices, no military discount, and hearing from other riders they do poor poor maintenance and charge for stuff not even being touched. These guys need to get shut down. it's always a bad expierience with them.

phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2009 04:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-Motorsports-Ridenow-Motorsports-Bell-Road/Glendale-Arizona-85382/Metro-Motorsports-Ridenow-Motorsports-Bell-Road-false-credit-aps-bad-business-practices-412750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro Motorsports Ridenow Motorsports Bell Road