Complaint Review: Metro PCS Bill Matrix

• Updated: Wed, May 19, 2010

• Reported By: unknown — everyware on the Internet United States of America
Metro PCS Bill Matrix

Metro PCS Bill Matrix metropcs, Internet

well here i sit after getting off the phone with metro's customer service witch was a joke.
on may5th 2010 i payed my bill online though metro-pcs's "billmatrix", 3 hours later my phone was disconnected, called there customer service, they had my phone turned back on and opened a report, i hear nothing more about it. then a week later my phone gets tuned off again! i call there s*itty CS dept. and get a "ohh sorry about that here its back on again". another week goes by. phones back off, call again they said "my bill is past due and you need to pay" even tho i have proof via bank statement and there confirmation number from there crappy "billcraptrix" there wanting ANOTHER $54.00 to have my service turned back on and will not even acknowledge my CC statement or the retarded confirmation number, imho.. they just want more money, well sorry not gonna happen, and just like i told you CS lady # 7700somthing i will be posting this all over the internet on how you willfully ripped me off for my money and told me " SORRY". [continued below]....
..... in my honest opinion stay away from metro pcs there starting to act like the big cellphone company's. there "40 a month no games" will turn into 45 a month. then 50 and then somehow 54 a month.. in the beginning they where great, but now there just out to get you like all the rest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2010 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-PCS-Bill-Matrix/internet/Metro-PCS-Bill-Matrix-metropcs-Internet-604919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro PCS Bill Matrix