Complaint Review: Metro PCS Campaign 13-42141

• Reported By: sanela — oakland California United States of America
Metro PCS Campaign 13-42141
P.O. Box 540030 El Paso, Texas United States of America

Metro PCS Campaign 13-42141 Rebate Fraud El Paso, Texas

I purchased a Metro Lg Motion 4G from Metro PCS on January 16th. The phone had a $ 50 mail in rebate. I sent all the required paperwork along with the copy of my receipt for the purchase to Metro PCS. The phone was stolen in the meantime. I purchased a different phone and continued my service with Metro PCS. I checked on my rebate status 8 weeks later and it said that I do not qualify for a rebate. I talked to the rebate center at 18772760819 and they told me that I need to call Metro PCS customer service at 18888638768. I contacted Metro PCS customer service center and they told me that they can not do anything for me. Metro PCS customer service center told me to call Metro PCS Rebate Center and talk to them. I have been sent back and forth from Metro PCS Rebate Center to their customer service center a few times and they still claim that I do not qualify for a rebate. I believe what Metro PCS does is false advertising. Someone needs to put a stop to this because it is an obvious rip off. They need a class action law suit and give everyone their money back!!! It is frustrating that they fool so many people based on their rebate program. If anyone plans to file a class action lawsuit please email me at (((ROR redacted))). I would certainly like to join.

CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report. Once lawyers are willing to take on a case against a business, those lawyers will make arrangements with Rip-off Report to put alleged victims in touch with them. Read this link to see why this is for your own protection.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 07:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-PCS-Campaign-13-42141/El-Paso-Texas-88554-0930/Metro-PCS-Campaign-13-42141-Rebate-Fraud-El-Paso-Texas-1027236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro PCS Campaign 13-42141