Complaint Review: Metro PCS: Jennifer Leigh Keller

• Updated: Sun, July 29, 2012

• Reported By: R-Lee NSB — New Smyrna Beach Florida United States of America
Metro PCS: Jennifer Leigh Keller
504 N. Dixie Freeway New Smyrna Beach, Florida United States of America

Metro PCS: Jennifer Leigh Keller Vonrick Iyalla Tate Jennifer intimidated, verbally assaulted, and had Vonrick physically assault v me because I requested Customer Service and questioned her ability to perform her job description. I entered the store to New Smyrna Beach , Florida

*Consumer Comment: No Jennifer You Were Falsely Reported on

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: The factual events that occured.

*Consumer Comment: Do You Have Brown Eyes?

*Consumer Comment: I'm with Ramjet on this

*Consumer Comment: Wow

*Consumer Comment: Sorry

*Consumer Comment: I'm A Mind Reader

Jennifer Leigh Keller, representing Metro PCS is a very disrespectful, rude, intimidating liar who should not be allowed to have a job where she has contact with the public. Upon entereing the New Smyrna Store to pay my bill, modify my phone plan, and reactivate my phone I was confronted  by this individual with contempt. It was very odd because I had just paid my bill and simply wanted some customer service which she refused to provide.

Upon questioning her reason for refusing to help me she just ignored me and did not answer. I then asked her what a customer service center was and what her job description entailed. Still no response- simply refused to help me. Her reply,"I don't have to do a F-ing thing for you"!  I could not believe what she said. At this point another customer entered and she began taking care of them- I reminded her that she was not through with me. [continued below]....
..... She ignored this a well. When the other customer left I again calmly asked her if she would reactivate my phone-her reply,"I am not going to do a G-d**n thing now just leave."

I picked up my receipt and phone and turned to leave swinging the bill in the air as I left- she then screamed for some one in 5the back that Ii had hit her- LIED! A big black man came running out oof the back office-.Vonrick Iyalla Tate charged me- shoved me away from the door slamming my wrist in the door jam and pushing my body back in the store. Jennifer then ran out and was writing my license plate number down.
I was overwhelmed, scared  and ju7st jumped in mmy trucknand went to a friends to ask her what I should do. I needed my phone turned on and had no way to do this now. I was more concerned with having phone service because of a problem I had with my teenage son and decided to find a way to get the phone back on and let the crazy incident go.
9 months later I was arrested for a Misdemeanor Battery charge. Both Jennifer and Vonrick filed a  falsified police report against me.

I am now being forced to defend myself against two bullies in a court of law.
How can this happen and why does Metro PCS employ or contract people like this who treat customers so egregiously? Has anyone else had a similar experience- i need help! I was assaulted, insulted, denied services I paid for, and now I have been charged with a crime by the State of Florida to boot!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2012 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-PCS-Jennifer-Leigh-Keller/New-Smyrna-Beach-Florida-32168/Metro-PCS-Jennifer-Leigh-Keller-Vonrick-Iyalla-Tate-Jennifer-intimidated-verbally-ass-860634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro PCS: Jennifer Leigh Keller

No Jennifer You Were Falsely Reported on

AUTHOR: MrTortilla3434 - (USA)

And if I may call you Jennifer, let me first off Apologize not just on Behalf of R-Lee, but on behalf of human beings who wanna act that way. I'm sorry but with Merritt, that I have black in me and (Because Cape Verde is African and Portuguese google it)  But it sounds like you had a very bad experience with a "ghetto customer". Firstly let me just say, me along with everyone else who posted on this forum found that her story doesn't make sense. Listen I'm no fan of Metro PCS, Iv'e never had them before but I'm sure Metro PCS doesn't train their Customer Service reps

to completely ignore people, but I know with most companies whether it be a phone company or Trump Towers will always tell a Customer Service Rep that if someone is using profanity, acting loudly, or in R-Lees case like if she grew up in the hood (with baby momma drama like that she must) you should not have to deal with them and I'm sure you would have slapped the phone plan out of her, but you did what a civil person with dignity respect and A LOT of self control would of done and ignored it, as so I would as well. Unfortunately in the business world we have to deal with all types of people, like Raneisha Bobita Lee Jackson, that's how the world is, and Im sorry you had to deal with being attacked, you shouldn't have and this is a dangerous world where people die over trying to provide for them and their families and themselves.

Sadly, with people like R-Lee she thinks the world revolves around her and she is the only one with issues, therefore YOU MUST DO AS SHE SAYS or face her wrath, but if R-Lee ever has the opportunity to read this I don't know her and personally I don't care to know a person who acts like that, but I am in no way just trying to bash her to make her life a living hell, behavior like that is inexcusable and then to be evil and spiteful because Justice came knocking on her door so she uses your entire name to bring you down and then say she hit you is just plain evil and, my message to R-Lee is what's done in the dark will come to light, and the people seen through your vengefulness and didn't buy your story.

Jennifer, again, Im sorry for what you had to go through no one trying to make an honest living should have to deal with that kind of hell. And actually you should sue her on defamation of character and print this out because your proof is what's in the camera, and clearly from what you testify too the Camera's tell another side of the story, therefore she is lying about you on an official forum to bring your character down and she can be prosecuted so she just dug herself into a deeper hole by playing with fire. And in case people don't know, defamingsomeone's chracter is any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person. Not smart R-Lee.

Jenn, good luck on your venture in life and I hope you never have to deal with another customer like this one again. =)

R-Lee your only human but learn to open your heart a little more and understand people go through things like you we all hurt,bleed, cry, laugh in the same way no matter what situations we are in we are all human so believe me, people understand you more than you think.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

The factual events that occured.

AUTHOR: customer service rep - (United States of America)

First and foremost let me begin by stating that customer service is number one at Metro Pcs, we take our customers and their valid complaints seriously. To make sure we provide great customer service all Metro Pcs's are equipped with cameras that are both audio and visual. Therefore, the actual event that happened is on video and for those who are not able to view it, it went as such. Rhonda Welsch, entered our location in an extreme tyrant because she was served with court papers while her son was at school giving the father custody of him, to which he went behind her back to do. ( customer's description of her anger) She came in raving that she wanted to cut his phone off and I tried to calmly express to her that I would love to help her but if she could stop using profanity as it offended other customers. Upon further investigation, I noted that the account was not in her name therefore I would be unable to assist her, (privacy laws). She became even more enraged and asked me for a customer service number, to which I replied 611. She then stated her phone was garbage and she couldn't use it to call. I then offered her the 800 number to which she replied, "I don't have a f.. home phone, what am I supposed to do knock on somebody's door". I again reminded her to please stop using the profanity as she became enraged even more. A well known customer came into the store, I turned to her and said that I would like to help her but until she calms down and stops using profanity I would not. I then turned my attention to the gentleman paying his bill, who consequently had to scream his number to me because at this point Rhonda was beyond volitile. She then said are you helping this N--  before me. At that point I had enough, it was one thing to disrespect me but you will not intimidate my customers. I then asked for her to leave. She stood there shaking with rage and said your really not going to help me and I ignored her. She then reached over the counter and hit me. I yelled to my boyfriend who was in the back office and I told him to call 911 I was going to get her plate number. As I went out to get her plate number she charged back in and shoved me (all of which is on camera), my boyfriend stepped between us I grabbed the phone and dialed 911. I went out and began reading her plate number to the officer when she ATTEMPTED to fold in the corners of her license plate to avoid being caught. They eventually caught up to her and filed charges.  She will be prosecuted in early August. I apologize for the misinformation any consumer may have in reading Rhonda's post, as once again customer service is a priority at Metro Pcs.

Do You Have Brown Eyes?

AUTHOR: zb420 - (United States of America)

First of all~ at this point the general consensus is that you are full of it.  To the point that your eyes are brown.

If this happened to me, trust me, under the circumstances YOU provided us, I would be at the cop shop ASAP and then get an attorney.

Now, when someone files a police report it is under penalty of perjury.  Why would these employees of Metro PCS perjur themselves if it wasn't true.  If  it was found out they were lying not only would they be guilty of perjury  they would lose their jobs.

Sorry, your story doesn't hold water, it leaks like a sieve.

I'm with Ramjet on this

AUTHOR: voiceofreason - (United States of America)

The picture ain't just hanging awry, it's laying flat down on the floor.

We already know 2 things that are subtly alluded to; you have a problem child, or a problem with a child, and you had your service disconnected for non payment up to the point you went there to bring your account up to date, and reactivate the phone. Both indicate you have a less than superbly stable life.

No reasonable person can expect that this store employee acted like this to you without some kind of provocation. Did you cop any attitude over any issue up to that point?

What eventually happened with your phone and service over the ensuing 9 months?

Why didn't YOU press charges, and right away at the time, if YOU were the wronged party?

I'm just not buying what you're selling, not without something more convincing.

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

The store had your License Plate.  They also had all of your account information because you had just made a payment.  Yet with all of that, which I am sure they provided to the police, it still took the cops 9 months to come and arrest you.  I know that police departments are often overwhelmed but that is a bit ridiculous.  I think your next report should be on how inefficient they are.

You know most people get more than a sentence or two before their story starts to fall apart..so I think you might have done it in record time.

- Notice the two parts underlined.  Just how could you enter the store to pay your bill and be confronted by the individual, while at the same time just paid your bill?

I hope you don't end up in the "slammer" for too long, so you can come back and post the rest of the story.  You know the part of the story that doesn't make you look so good, if in fact this is even a real story to begin with.

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

You said:

It's VERY hard to believe there is not more to this story.  You were just a quiet cooperative friendly customer and she decided to attack you?  Sorry, I don't buy it.

Tell us the rest.

I'm A Mind Reader

AUTHOR: zb420 - (United States of America)

Don't tell me but you are white OR, you sure aren't black....
What happened was messed up.
If there is any good documentation supporting all this you have one hell of a law suit against Metro PCS that any attorney would take on contingency.
You, for one, were assaulted, did you make a police report about it... I hope so?
Did you require any medical assistance or do you have any on going pain as a result of this incident.

If the answers are yes, see a good PI Attorney ASAP.