Complaint Review: Metro PCS Mobile Phone

• Submitted: Thu, May 21, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, May 21, 2009

• Reported By:Port Charlotte Florida
Metro PCS Mobile Phone
8144 Walnut Hill Ln STE 800, Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Metro PCS Mobile Phone This phone is the worst & hard to get it fixed! Dallas Texas

I bought a phone from them $200. most of the time it doesn't work. I miss calls or don't see when someone calls. Sometimes it goes to voicemail. I just lost a job because they tried to call me & I never got it! When I talk to someone it breaks up so bad we can't talk. Sometimes while talking it disconnects all together. Scars me if I ever had to call for help with police or ambulance, I would probably die!

Port Charlotte, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2009 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-PCS-Mobile-Phone/Dallas-Texas-75231/Metro-PCS-Mobile-Phone-This-phone-is-the-worst-hard-to-get-it-fixed-Dallas-Texas-454091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro PCS Mobile Phone