Complaint Review: Metro PCS Sacramento

• Submitted: Mon, December 06, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, December 06, 2004

• Reported By:Sacramento California
Metro PCS Sacramento
4801 Laguna Blvd #104 Elk Grove, California U.S.A.

Metro PCS Sacramento, The metro PCS Scam Ripoff Elk Grove California

I had a phone reactivated woith metro pcs on 11/27/04 on 12/05 8 days later I got a bill for $51 due 12/5. when I called metro yto inform that there must be some mistake they said this the the billing date they had in the system and I had to pay another 51 to get me phone cut on.....

How is this so.... Metro advertises pay as u go.. they charged me for a period my phone was not in use....... i would love to join other and sue the pants off of metro pcs.....

Not only that I signed up for the unlimited paln which they were not billing refuse to credit my account..... something needs yo be done.... Very concerned

Kymberley
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2004 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-PCS-Sacramento/Elk-Grove-California-95758/Metro-PCS-Sacramento-The-metro-PCS-Scam-Ripoff-Elk-Grove-California-121512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro PCS Sacramento