Henrietta

• Updated: Fri, June 11, 2010

• Reported By: Carol — wixom Michigan United States of America
Metro PCS rebate offer
p.o. box 342140, Bartlett, Tennessee United States of America

Metro PCS rebate offer ABC promotion.com, Never received my rebate. It has been 2 1/2 mths. Called the given no 8 times and they say its in the mail each time Bartlett, Tennessee

I bought a Kyocera phone On March 24, 2010 and offering a rebate of 20.00. I mailed in all copies, original bar code  necessary information that is required for the rebate offer March 27, 2010. Expecting to received my rebate within 3 weeks which states on the rebate form. When I called asking where my rebate is that I haven't received, the Company told me they had the wrong apt #. After providing them with the correct address and apt no, company rep stated I would received the rebate card American Express Card again in 3 wks. 3 wks passed, still no card. Called 5 different phone No's to call which was provided by them. I have called 8 times on different days, advising that I still haven't received my rebate. The last call to them was June 6th. 2010. The company rep stated to me that it was mailed out on May 17th, after I called them on the 15th. Company rep (Lindsey) said there was a mix up with the address, which was supposingly corrected, and I will received my rebate card in 3 wks from June 6th. and If I don't receive it by then, to call them again.

I have been to the Metro PCS store in Wixom regarding this issue, and the same run around for 2 1/2 mths

Very Frustrating

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2010 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-PCS-rebate-offer/Bartlett-Tennessee-38184/Metro-PCS-rebate-offer-ABC-promotioncom-Never-received-my-rebate-It-has-been-2-12-mths-613203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro PCS rebate offer