Complaint Review: Metro PCS

• Submitted: Sun, February 20, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, February 20, 2011

• Reported By: NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL P — Oakland Gardens New York United States of America
Metro PCS
POB 5119 carol Stream, IL 60197-5119 Internet, New York United States of America

Metro PCS LIARS, CROOKS...DEVILS Internet, New York

Metro PCS put my Account in Collections for paying my bill on time!!! They increased my premium without authorization!!! My bill was paid via my On-Line Bank Account for $45.00. This was supposed to be my fixed rate, however on the February Statement, they suddenly increased the rate to $49.00. My payment was delivered on time to them on the due date 2/18/11.  I called them and made another by phone payment covering the difference via credit card.

On Feb. 20. 2011 they cut me off!! I went to the store on Hillside Avenue in Queens Village, NY and was told by the Rep. that my Account is in Collections!! I came in showing my printed Receipt of my On-Line Payment and the Confirmation number for the credit card "By Phone" payment. The Rep. called corporate headquarters and spoke to a women telling her I had proof of my payments and still she argued with him, demanding my credit card number!!!

I refused to give it to her and she refused to re-instate service and lift the fraudulent delinquency from my Account!!!! Isn't this Blackmail?? My credit has been negatively affected as one of my credit cards is now charging me an annual Fee to keep the card. This is the second month in a row they pulled this stunt! This company is obviously a Fraud and should not be in business!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2011 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-PCS/Internet-New-York-/Metro-PCS-LIARS-CROOKSDEVILS-Internet-New-York-697887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro PCS