Complaint Review: Metro PCS

• Updated: Mon, July 15, 2013

• Reported By: scott s — Fairless Hills Pennsylvania
Metro PCS
Internet, Texas USA

Metro PCS removed gps service on cell phone without notice, now they want to charge extra for it. Internet Texas

Metro pcs just turned off my gps service on my cell phone  without notice. They claim that I never had it. Now they want to charge extra for the service. I started with what was supposed to be an all inclusive plan. Now they start nickle and diming me to death. I think that their actions constitute fraud.  My advice is to choose another provider, which is what I plan to do. Two thumbs down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-PCS/Internet-Texas/Metro-PCS-removed-gps-service-on-cell-phone-without-notice-now-they-want-to-charge-extra-1067173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro PCS