Complaint Review: Metro PCS

• Submitted: Thu, July 03, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 03, 2008

• Reported By:St. Petersburg Florida
Metro PCS
3100 22nd Ave. No. St. Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

Metro PCS phone company rips you off on phones!! St. Petersburg Florida

when i purchased my phone, i bought the insurance package, ha! they have not yet replaced a phone in 3 years, i had to go through the main office on 22nd ave. and they give you the biggest run around, telling you the phones will be in tomorrow, then oh, in 2 days, they take your ph# and never call. I spoke with the manager and he said "well we only get three to four phones in at a time", i said what? at least 12 people sitting here waiting for phones and thats all you get, he took me to the back and promised me he would call when he got the next shipment, you quessed it, NO call. Making my 4th trip back he said oh, well the phone is scratched, cant accept that, there were no scratches on it, he said i would have to send it to the phone company itself, I called Nokia and explained what i went through they said they didnt even offer a loaner? right, i told her they give you such lies there. Nokia fixed it, though i didn't have a phone for about 7 weeks. The next year i had problems with it, and just purchased another one (samsung). I went back to the main office on 22nd ave and explained that my screen turns all white randomly and that i would like a new one. They told me to come back later that day, and so i did. I got there and they had told me that they were all gone because they had only carried 3 of my phones and other people had to replace theirs as well. They also told me that they would call me when their next stock had come in, which would take a couple of days. No call!! Do not deal with these people!!!!!

Kelley
St. Petersburg, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2008 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-PCS/St-Petersburg-Florida-33701/Metro-PCS-phone-company-rips-you-off-on-phones-St-Petersburg-Florida-347275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro PCS