Complaint Review: Metro PCS

• Submitted: Tue, July 14, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 14, 2009

• Reported By:Staten Island New York
Metro PCS
1162 Bay St. Staten Island, New York U.S.A.

Metro PCS They advertised one price and chsrged me a higher one and they sold me a used phone as new Staten Island New York

Metro PCS is engaged in Bait and Switch advertising. They advertise one price then sell at a higher price, also they sell used merchandise as new. I paid seventy dollars for a phone that was advertised for forty-nine dollars and when I went back and asked for my money back the manager and the owner told me that I would have to pay a thirty dollar restocking fee even though it was less than a half hour from the time I bough the phone.

I would appreciate anyone whom is interested in helping to let everyone you know that the owner is engaging in unethical practices at that store and possibly the other two stores that he owns which are located at 222 Bay street and 585 Bay street. I bought the phone in question at 1162 Bay street but if he did that owns the other two stores also. If anyone will call and express support for me the stores phone number is listed above and I would be most greatful for your support.

David
Staten Island, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2009 06:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-PCS/Staten-Island-New-York-10305/Metro-PCS-They-advertised-one-price-and-chsrged-me-a-higher-one-and-they-sold-me-a-used-ph-469748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro PCS