Complaint Review: Metro PCS

• Reported By: Tam — Tampa Florida
Metro PCS
Tampa, Florida United States of America

Metro PCS FALSE ADVERTISEMENT Tampa, Florida

On Monday 03/18/2013, I checked " My Metro" and was advised that my bill payment wasnt due until 04/17/2013, at the same time I had a text sent to my phone that advised I had a credit of .34 on my account, still nothing stating I had a payment due for March 2013.

Around 12:30p my phone service was suspended, why am I upset you ask???????!!!  BECAUSE METRO PCS is a liar, provides false advertisement, and isn't concerned about their Customers. I've been a loyal customer of Metro for 7 years, NEVER to have any issues, but now its come a time that I'm no longer happy with their Customer Service nor, am I happy with their Service as a whole.

Now I spoke originally with agent ID: 61053, very rude, and abrupt didnt offer any assistance at all. I requested to be transferred to a Supervisor where I spoke with Agent ID:61211- Amandi ( pleasant woman) however, you could tell she didnt know her position as well, because even I know that in a Customer Service World.. Customers are ALWAYS #1.

She kept apologizing, but no solution offered AT ALL. Requested for her Manager phone number and she advised me that she couldnt provide that information over the phone, requested the address for the Corporate Headquarters, address provided isnt the correct information- P.O. Box 601119 Dallas, TX 75360.

Anyone who has Metro PCS I wish you all the best, this however, has been the candle that broke the Camels back. DONE. OVER WITH. NEVER TO RETURN AGAIN!!!! Screw Metro PCS! May you and all the employess Rot in HELL!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-PCS/Tampa-Florida-/Metro-PCS-FALSE-ADVERTISEMENT-Tampa-Florida-1035714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro PCS