Complaint Review: Metro PCS

• Reported By: Super_Sean — Waco Texas
Metro PCS
4300 W Waco Dr. Waco, Texas United States of America

Metro PCS Poor service Misleading Information Waco Texas

I bought a Samsung Admire 4G on 02/14. i asked the sales clerk about the rebate on this phone. She said I would get $50 mail-in rebate in a couple weeks. It's 03/21 and still nothing. I went in to another location to inquire about the rebate and was told rebates are for new customers only!

I would not have spent the money on the phone if that is the case. Then I wanted to pay my bill and the clerk was very unfriendly. This seems to be the norm at 3 locations here in Waco that I've visited. I plan to get service somewhere else and sell my phone on Ebay!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-PCS/Waco-Texas-/Metro-PCS-Poor-service-Misleading-Information-Waco-Texas-1036815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro PCS