Complaint Review: Metro PCS

• Submitted: Thu, May 07, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, May 07, 2009

• Reported By:Worcester Massachusetts
Metro PCS
431 Park Ave Worcester, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Metro PCS Are crooks who have horrible customer service!! Worcester Massachusetts

*Consumer Comment: ???

On May 1st 2009 I paid my phone bill at the Metro PCS store across the street. The building is owned by my landlord so I paid him and my bill at the same time in the store. I didn't get a reciept because the girl who works there I thought was nice and she put the money into the register and even gave me back my change so I thought everything was okay. However, today I go to use my phone and it says it's not in service due to non payment. I immediately go across the street to the girl and she looks me in my eye and LIES about taking my payment. The thing about it is, that my Landlord witnessed the transaction. He then says "I know you gave her money I just don't know if it was to pay your bill or buy accessories." Which is fair enough but the thing about it is, on May 1st 2009 Metros computer systems were reportedly down so even if I was buying accessories she wasn't supposed to take my money.

So before the hassle of taking people to court and dealing with my frustration I figured I could get in touch with someone from customer service to talk to them. I quickly learned it's easier to walk on water than to actually speak to a human. When you call from your phone an automated person only wants you to pay your bill or hang up on you. and if you say "agent" They say "Okay, but first let me see if I can help you." There's no place to file a complaint. I then decided to go to 3 stores in the Worcester area and since all of them are "friends" with the store clerk in question they all gave the run around and basically keeping me from getting in touch with the right people. I was given about 6 different numbers and half the time I got hung up on before actually speaking to a living person.

I don't even want to get started on how they have all of a sudden hidden fees when the prices are supposed to be set. My first month was $133 dollars and then it went to 159 (add in 2 to pay in the store) My money was pocketed and I want justice!

DO NOT I repeat DO NOT go to Metro PCS they are only available to take your money never around when there's an issue. I reccomend the new Boost Mobile 50 dollar a month plan. It can't possibly be worse. Can it?

Imwillzillla
Worcester, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2009 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-PCS/Worcester-Massachusetts-01610/Metro-PCS-Are-crooks-who-have-horrible-customer-service-Worcester-Massachusetts-449646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro PCS

???

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (U.S.A.)

" I didn't get a reciept because the girl who works there I thought was nice ..."

What is this supposed to mean? Even nice people give reciepts.

If you paid cash and never got a reciept, good luck proving you actually paid the bill.