Complaint Review: Metro PCS

• Reported By: Jaxitgirl — Jacksonville Florida
Metro PCS
Internet USA

Metro PCS Do not follow through with promises of rebates on new phones Internet

Very simply I purchased on February 11, 2013 but a promise of a $50 rebate from MetroPCS. Has been six months I have not received the rebate. I stopped at PCS store yesterday and was given a sheet of paper to call the 800 number where I can get no one but the recording.

The sales associate who sold me the phone filled out paperwork for me and also sent it into headquarters there was nothing wrong with paperwork. I seriously doubt I will ever see my $50.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2013 06:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-PCS/internet/Metro-PCS-Do-not-follow-through-with-promises-of-rebates-on-new-phones-Internet-1068641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro PCS