Complaint Review: Metro PCS

• Reported By: menagerie29 — Brooklyn New York
Metro PCS
Internet USA

Metro PCS failed to produce rebate that was promised Internet and Texas Texas

This is a complaint to warn other a bout metro pcs! Do not buy phones from them....especially when it says there is a rebate ivolved.

My Story: I bought a new phone from metro pcs in January , a samsung admire to be exact. A rebate was promised and after sevarl pone cals, still no rebate.

I contacted metro's customer service and rebate center......and no one has been able to provide a rebate.

I was told several things such as, my rebate is invalid because the number associated with the phone was invalid, or because the number was not a new number i am eligible for the promotion..all of a suden. For two months I went back and forth with them. They told me vereytime that it was invaid...by the end of each concersation they apologized and told me all was well and my rebate was being processed.

Long story short I was told today it was invalid. They could do nothing to help except review why the rebate kept showing invalid. When i asked for someone above the supervisor, I was told there is no one above the supervisor. I told the they were thieves and he ended the converstaion...very rude!

Metro is not issuing rebates. My mom had the same issue with them a year and a half ago. They are desperate to have these phones sold and as a result they start promotions that never yield what they promised.

I was basically told i am not rebate by these people. Needless to say I am taking my money elsewhere and using another provider. Stay away from metro!

If anyone wants to contact me I would be happy to speak with them about this situation...media is very much invited to contact me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2013 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-PCS/internet/Metro-PCS-failed-to-produce-rebate-that-was-promised-Internet-and-Texas-Texas-1047487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro PCS