Complaint Review: Metro PCS

• Reported By: Metro Ripoff — LA California
Metro PCS
Nationwide USA

Metro PCS Unlock phones Los Angeles California

I bought a Samsung Galaxy 3S and a LG phone, time ago. They are my full pay property. I wrongly decided to hire Metro PCS as my cell phone carrier. After almost 2 years of suffer their horrible coverage and service, I decided to transfer these to lines and in consequence these 2 phone to T-Mobil. But I discover that they have both phones lock from their end. I ask them 72 hours before to end my payment cycle to gave me the code. I've been 6 days after that request, and they never sent me anything. Now I have almost $700 in phones useless, thank to them. They told me by phone, and by person exactly 17 different stories, why my phones are not unlocked. They told me that in 72 hours they are going to send me the lock codes by email. But they never did it. They are a mob. They didn't sent me anything. They rip me off. They leave me without the opportunity of freedom. Freedom to change carrier, freedom to choose a better service. Metro PCS is the worst cell phone company in the USA. I don't know why , we the customers have every day, less and less power in America. Let sue them in a A class action. Let them  know that in America today, still possible David against Goliath. Metro PCS is the worst Mobil Mafia in USA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2014 09:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-PCS/nationwide/Metro-PCS-Unlock-phones-Los-Angeles-California-1140959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro PCS