interference

• Reported By: David — Mesa Arizona
Metro PCS
Nationwide USA

Metro PCS Vindictive Customer Support Nationwide

My account was up to date and paid in full when I contacted customer service asking for my due date to be changed from the 12th to the 15th. I was told there would be a $5.00 fee. No problem, do it. Then he says "plus $4.99 tax". I said hold it...no place on planet earth has a 100% sales tax. Oh, sorry, it is a pro-rate charge. $9.99 for 3 days...crazy right? Ok, Ok, just do it and get it over with. Oh, by the way...we have a $3.00 convenience fee for using your credit card.

That's it, I'm done. I instruct him to leave my due date as it is, cancel the transaction and I hung up. Thee days later my neighbors are at the door. My out of state family has been unable to contact me because my phone is turned off. I call 611 and I am informed my service has been cancelled for non-payment of $13.00.

Stay away from this company at all costs. We still have a lot of Americans out of work but Metro PCS prefers the cheap, 3rd world laborers who delight in pulling crap like this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2014 12:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-PCS/nationwide/Metro-PCS-Vindictive-Customer-Support-Nationwide-1147630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro PCS