Complaint Review: Metro Pcs Store

• Submitted: Sun, July 12, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, July 12, 2009

• Reported By:wilmer Texas
Metro Pcs Store
412 E Belt Line Rd Wilmer, Texas U.S.A.

Metro Pcs Store Who would of thought Wilmer Texas

I went to go pay for my metro bill and the next two days my phone was off. When I went to a metro store they told me that I never paid my bill and that's why it was off. I had the Receipt that i made the payment

They told me that it came back nsf but I paid it with cash. I also made a payment to start my cycle over and the guy charge me 10.00 extra well I found out that it only cost 5.00 and he had include it on the receipt.

They give me 3 days to get it fix or my phone would be off. I work all day and dont have time but I will get to it. The sad part I cant report it to no metro company cause they dont have it on there website.

L_chick
wilmer, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2009 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-Pcs-Store/Wilmer-Texas-75172/Metro-Pcs-Store-Who-would-of-thought-Wilmer-Texas-468884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro Pcs Store