Complaint Review: Metro Pcs

• Updated: Sun, October 21, 2012

• Reported By: pj — Euless Texas United States of America
Metro Pcs
P O box 540156 El Paso, Texas United States of America

Metro Pcs I filed for a rebate that I purchased on my fathers birthday, shortly after the purchase I sent the rebate in now I received a resubmission from MetroPcs saying I need to resubmit this order. El Paso, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Rebate

I purchased a phone for my father and it had a $50 rebate I sent it to the designated area.  I received a postcard in the mail asking me to resubmit, now if you say resubmit that means you have rebate. Ive spent $6.86 and more....    now your asking me to resubmit, why should I spend more money when you have my rebate in the first place. Please just send me the fifty dollars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-Pcs/El-Paso-Texas-884554/Metro-Pcs-I-filed-for-a-rebate-that-I-purchased-on-my-fathers-birthday-shortly-after-the-943691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro Pcs

Rebate

AUTHOR: jayneedoe - (United States of America)

Unfortunately, the rebate company is not actually Metropcs. I have to contact the rebaters myself.  The easiest way to do so is to follow up online http://www.metropcs.com/metro/rebatetracker/rebate.jsp After, I contacted via website my rebate was sent soon thereafter. If you do not have access to the internet, the toll-free number is 1-877-276-0819.