• Report: #1131901

• Updated: Wed, March 19, 2014

• Reported By: Punkin8r — Jacksonville Florida
Metro Pcs
929 McDuff Avenue S #103 Jacksonville, Florida USA

Metro Pcs James W authorized dealer/Tracey Metro Corporate store Lied to me to make a sale and refused to refund me or exchange unused items Jacksonville Florida

*Author of original report: Unlimited PCS

I Albert Valliere am hereby returning these items UNUSED AND IN THE ORIGINAL PACKING AS I RECEIVED THEM ON SATURDAY MARCH 15 THE ITEMS WERE PAID FOR IN FULL AT 6:15PM. I returned to the store at 12:14PM on Sunday March 16 2014 and was told I would have to come back Monday March 17 2014 and speak with the manager James W. When I returned to the store at 10:18AM Monday morning the lights were not on the manager James W. was there and told me he would not accept the return or credit me anything even though the phone was not active and had never been used to make or receive a call. The reason I wanted to return the phone which I NEVER USED IS BECAUSE IT DOES NOT MEET MY NEEDS. I was lied to by James W.and told the LG Optimus F3 was the same as the F6 except for the screen size on the F6 being 4.5" and the F3 being 4" liar liar the F3 has no inferred cabaility. I was informed by the corporate store that I was charged for a programing fee that I should not have been charged for but they refused to help me otherwise and did not refund me for that overcharge. I will be posting on a blog daily with other links for those who wish to join in on a class action suit or continue to spread the word!
Here we go again Tuesday March 18 2014 I returned to the corporate store to speak with Tracey who told me on Monday she would refer this to corporate and to get back with her after 12:00PM. I called her about 2:20PM and was advised she had not heard anything to check back tomorrow. I called back on Wednesday March 19 2014 at 2:27PM and was told she had gone to lunch to try her again in a half an hour. I called back at 3:17PM on Wednesday to be told they would not help me at all that my recourse would be with James W. at the metropcs autorized dealer where he lied to me to sell me a phone he knew would not and could not do what the phone I asked for and wanted to purchase. Tracey's Phone number is 904 674-0284 at the corporate store on Normandy Blvd close to 295 and James W's store number is 904 683-1069 at the corner of McDuff Ave and Post Street. Here are some sites to voice your complaints lets put the word out about Metropcs and PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS FOREVER!
Here's Where To File a Complaint:
Were You Wronged? File an Official Complaint.

www.ripoffreport.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2014 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-Pcs/Jacksonville-Florida-32205/Metro-Pcs-James-W-authorized-dealerTracey-Metro-Corporate-store-Lied-to-me-to-make-a-sal-1131901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro Pcs

Unlimited PCS

AUTHOR: Punkin8r - ()

As I was being given the run around by James 904 683-1069 at Unlimited PCS a MetroPCS Authorized dealer after him selling me a different phone than the one I wanted that can not do what the phone I wanted can which was out of stock and was told the only difference between the F6 that sought and the F3 was the screen size. MetroPCS will not do anything for you once they get their hands on your money they refuse to even give me the unlock code so I could use the phone with another service provider. What a bunch of crooks MetroPCS is my bank's fraud department is working to get the charges refunded as I am being refused any assisstance by MetroPCS/Unlimited PCS the dealer that sold me the phone which was deactivated without ever using 1 second of air time. My Prepay Bill was due I am not about to send them any more of my money they lost a customer and there will be many more to follow.