Complaint Review: Metro Portfolios

• Submitted: Sat, July 07, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, July 07, 2007

• Reported By:MASTIC BEACH New York
Metro Portfolios
199 CROSSWAYS PARK DR. WOODBURY, New York U.S.A.

Metro Portfolios ENTERED JUDGEMENT I WAS UNAWARE OF DEBIT WOODBURY New York

Metro Portfolios entered a judgement against me for a Providan card I have no knowledge of ever receiving or using. I never recieveid any notice of a court date or hearing.

The judgement total is just under $1800 and I am required to pay $100 a week or the will garnish my wages. I have started to pay the Sherriff office to avoid any embarrassment at my new job. However is there anything I can do at this point?

Also my credit report list the debt as a charge off in the amount of $958. How do I owe $1800 now?

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Jasmine
MASTIC BEACH, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2007 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-Portfolios/WOODBURY-New-York-11797/Metro-Portfolios-ENTERED-JUDGEMENT-I-WAS-UNAWARE-OF-DEBIT-WOODBURY-New-York-259293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro Portfolios