Complaint Review: Metro Roofing LLC, Mike Ramirez

• Submitted: Sun, August 09, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, August 31, 2009

• Reported By:cleawater Florida
Metro Roofing LLC, Mike Ramirez
2773 Poppyseed Ct. Clearwater Florida 33761 4729 Weasel Drive, New Port Richey,, Florida U.S.A.

Metro Roofing LLC Phyically assaulted by owner Mike Ramirez & his employees who work in Pinellas & Pasco County, Palm Harbor, Dunedin, Clearwater, Oldsmar, St. Petersburg, Tampa, Safety Harbor, Tarpon Springs, New Port Richey 4729 Weasel Drive, New Port Richey, Florida

* : The True Story

On Friday August 7th, 2009 at approximately 2 in the afternnon. I was pulled over in my company vechile on the side of the road writing an estimate. When a black compact car drove up and parked in front of me, I thought it was someone looking to see If I needed help. I got out of my work truck to tell the person I was not broken down and it was Mike Ramirez owner of Metro Roofing he came up to me and expressed his anger towards the roofing company I am currently employeed with and tht he had lost numerous jobs from us.

My back was turned and I got jumped by him and two other of his employees that parked behind me in the Metro Roofing truck. They came up to me and sucker punched me, I fell to the ground and all three of them kicked me numerous times. When I stood up they all ran back to there vechiles and drove away. More updates to follow, At this time he is wanted by the Pinellas County Sheriifs department. By the way Matt Cetta is listed as a officer as well in the corporation who was also present. My employer and my intentions are to proceed to the fullest extent of the law, criminal and civil.

James
cleawater, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2009 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-Roofing-LLC-Mike-Ramirez/4729-Weasel-Drive-New-Port-Richey-Florida-34653/Metro-Roofing-LLC-Phyically-assaulted-by-owner-Mike-Ramirez-his-employees-who-work-in-Pi-477926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro Roofing LLC, Mike Ramirez

#1

The True Story

AUTHOR: Joe K - (USA)

On Friday August 7th at approximately 2 in the afternoon, Mark Ormston(james), a former employee of Metro Roofing was confronted by Mike Ramirez , one of the owner's of Metro Roofing to discuss the $3,000 Mark Ormston embezzled from the company. Mark stated that he did not take the money and that is was owed to him. Mark pushed Mike and told him to get the *expletive* out of his face. At that time, Mike and Mark had an altercation.The rest of the story is a complete fabrication from disgruntled employee who should be put in jail for stealing from an honest company.