• Report: #202921

• Submitted: Tue, July 25, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, July 25, 2006

• Reported By:pendleton South Carolina
Metro Sweepstakes Prize - Lotto Publisher Clearing House
Fairwinds 6501 Red Hook Plaza Suite 201 Saint Thomas, Virgin Islands (U.S.)
  • Phone: 403-397 1570
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Metro Sweepstakes Prize - Lotto Publisher Clearing House - Reader Digest, internet ripoff Saint Thomas Virgin Islands

I got this letter saying I had won 60,000.00 and they sent me a cashier's check for 4,880.00 saying they had been trying to reach me and I had to respond by aug 8 2006 are forfeit all winnings. So I called and they wanted me to deposit the check in my account and in three days it would clear and then send them a money gram of 2,090.00 to them to process my winnings and when I did to call them and in two days I would get the rest of my winnings.

I had to send it to Tom Herfel of highland calf. 92346 I got on the net to see if I could find any thing out and I could not but I had read something on rip off report.com that was coming out of the st thomas us virgin island.

I just wanted to report it so no one else would fall for it. I did not fall for it he wanted me to go ahead and take the money out of my account if I had it and I would get my winnings quicker. His name was mr victor campbell. And the lady who sent the letter no longer works there and her name was sarah anderson. That was the frist red flag and the date on the letter was july 17, 2006. I got the letter on 7/25/06.

I hope I have saved someone from getting ripped off thank you

pendleton, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2006 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-Sweepstakes-Prize-Lotto-Publisher-Clearing-House/Saint-Thomas-00801/Metro-Sweepstakes-Prize-Lotto-Publisher-Clearing-House-Reader-Digest-internet-ripoff-202921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro Sweepstakes Prize - Lotto Publisher Clearing House