Complaint Review: Metro Vanlines

• Reported By: a.s — Ridgefirld Park New Jersey United States of America
Metro Vanlines
463 Grand St Paterson, New Jersey United States of America

Metro Vanlines Charged me double Paterson, New Jersey

Originally got a quote from Ryan Rodriguez for 227.50 that was for truck and 2 guys for three hours. Its a small apt move if didnt require any more than 2 hours but they have a minimum which is OK.  The guys were 3 hours late. When I would call Ryan Rodriguez he would lie to me and tell me there gonna be there in 15 minutes. Which they were not.

Finally they get there get everything loaded and drive to the new apt which is 4 blocks away they need payment before they unload. They said I owed them 480 dollars on top of my 75 dollar deposit.  When I originally talked to Ryan Rodriguez I asked him are there gonna be any hidden fees. He assured me no. 2 guys truck for 3 hrs =227.50

They charged me for stairs they tripled the price of the driving fee and then told me if I pay by CC it 15 dollars more per hour. Never once did this liar tell me this. If I dont pay they would take my stuff. We eventuall settled on 320 dollars. DONT USE THESE PEOPLE THEY ARE LIARS AND THIEVES. YOUVE BEEN WARNED. CHEAPER ISNT ALWAYS BETTER

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-Vanlines/Paterson-New-Jersey-/Metro-Vanlines-Charged-me-double-Paterson-New-Jersey-1009756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro Vanlines