Complaint Review: Metro financial/Dennis Khanna

• Updated: Fri, August 22, 2014

• Reported By: frustrated — Hamilton Alabama
Metro financial/Dennis Khanna
193 King street Hamilton, Ontario Canada

Metro financial/Dennis Khanna Vic Handa dentistry corp. Veer Handa I am another victim of mortage fraud. Hamilton Ontario

*Consumer Comment: CONTACT ME A.S.A.P!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Consumer Comment: there are lots of us... trying to connect

*Consumer Comment: YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY NOT ALONE!!!!

I am another victim of Dennis Khanna and Metro Financial. Dennis Khanna stole my family home. I had 120.000. dollars equity in my 420.000.00 home and he took  it and attached mortgages to my property. He has Ross Macleod a Lawyer involved in this, A realistate agent Brent Reinhart and Vic Handa Dentistry Corp and Italian Bank he also has friends that are involved in the fraud. A group of individuals that are involved with the mortgage fraud.

He forces you to use his Lawyer, his agents and he steals all your equity. He must be stopped!!

He took advantage of my husband, Dennis Khanna had our home signed with only my husband not me. Dennis Khanna forging signatures and Dennis Khanna who is worth millions steals properties from hardworking canadian people.

I had my home for over 18 years and worth alot of money and he told my husband who suffered a job lose he would help him get a new mortgage with 4% interest from  Italian Bank.  This is NOT what happened.

Dennis Khanna attached mortgages to our property, he  stole the equity and he moved others into our home when we were STILL living in the house.

I want you to contact me if you have been involved in a similar situation

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2014 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-financialDennis-Khanna-/Hamilton-Ontario-L8L-2z0/Metro-financialDennis-Khanna-Vic-Handa-dentistry-corp-Veer-Handa-I-am-another-victim-of-1171630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro financial/Dennis Khanna

CONTACT ME A.S.A.P!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: babydollblue - ()

There are several others in the same situation, sentencing for the xriminal code of Canada states anyone, who deceives another through property or money or otherwise is considered fraud!  I am in litigation against these people, (some of them) and I NEED others support, as I will do for everyone else.  I am in contact with a couple others already that have been wronged by this company, and this man!!  Please...do not "wait"  contact me a.s.a.p.  I have a report under Metro Financial Ltd.  If you are a victim of fraud, you deserve to be heard!!  Please..please...please..contact me!!!

there are lots of us... trying to connect

AUTHOR: rwhitt - ()

helli... we are trying to connect.. i am in contact with one other and she is fighting in court with little help.. i admire her but she needs us... we all need each other. i will contact ROR and give you permission to have my info... did this for the others with no reply... hopefully we can connect.

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY NOT ALONE!!!!

AUTHOR: babydollblue - ()

HELLO....I ALSO HAVE A REPORT HERE..BUT, I PUT IT UNDER "METRO FINANCIAL LTD" THERE ARE REPORTS WITH MINE, AND ANOTHER CONSUMER HAS THEIR REPORT UNDER "METRO FINANCIAL PLANNING" (WHICH IS CORRECT) I AM TRYING TO GET ALL OF US TOGETHER...WE MUST MOVE QUICKLY...I AM GOING TO ASK THE ZEN DESK HERE, TO PUT OUR REPORTS UNDER "METRO FINANCIAL PLANNING" YOU SHOULD DO THE SAMW! YOU CAN CONTACT ME THROUGH THE TEAM HERE..PLEASE DO!! ~~BLUE WHEN YOU READ MY REPORT...IT WILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING HE, HIS LAWYER (WHO HE ALSO FORCED US TO GO THROUGH) HE HAS DONE, AND IS REYING TO DO TO US!!

composer