Complaint Review: Metro pcs

• Reported By: zookeeper — Concord California United States of America
Metro pcs
3466 Willow Pass Rd. #52 Concord, California United States of America

Metro pcs double-talked, lied,and missinformed me Concord, California

I've had Metro pcs service for at least 5 yrs. One thing I've learned is to ALWAYS bring a tape or digital recorder when going to their official stores to as or change services. Because their employees are all well trained at double-talking, telling lies, and generally changing up on you in order or cost you more money or to deny you some sort of service.

They claim that you will be billed on the date that you sign up for service. So I waited until the 3rd. of the month to activate my phone. So on Oct 3 I went to the Metro store to activate my phone. On Nov. 2 my phone was off. So I went to the store to see why. The 'manger' I spoke to didn't even know what date it was. She said that if my bill was due on the 3rd. it would be shut off on the 2nd. (?) if not paid by midnight. I told her it was the 2nd and only 3pm in the afternoon. To which she said that it would be shut off on the 1st if not paid by midnight. (?)

So you see you are not dealing with a person with a full deck. I believe being ignorant, rude, and very uneducated is a requirement for hiring with Metro pcs. I had recorded the conversation. Not for any legal reasons. But just for the satisfaction of replaying the lie she was telling to prove it to her and everyone else in the store. I got a few laughs and agreements from customers and made the store manager really mad. Never did establish the real date my bill is due. But from now on I will pay it on the 1st. of the month. Hopefully it won't be shut off on the last day of the previous month.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2012 06:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-pcs/Concord-California-94520/Metro-pcs-double-talked-liedand-missinformed-me-Concord-California-970883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro pcs