• Report: #1120967

• Updated: Tue, February 04, 2014

• Reported By: Ben — Other
, Select State/Province USA

MetroFax My Business is Sabotaged! internet

Someone please initiate a class action lawsuit against MetroFax. They have completely sabotaged my business. I'm an attorney who started a law practice about 2 years ago. MetroFax, literally overnight, has become useless. Now I have a fax number out all over the state (and internet) in which I practice, and it is useless.

At first I thought it was small things, like how they are no-longer cloud based, that I need to download an application onto my computer. But that the software is...get this...ONLY FOR PCs! They do not have Mac-supported software! What is this?The 80's? Additionally, the old MetroFax allowed you to utilize saved cover pages and it would include them with the faxes you are sending. Without notice, I had no idea that this was no longer happening. God knows how many faxes I sent that did not have cover pages with my contact information. My documents that I sent to other attorneys and the attorney general's office must have seemed so unprofessional. And now I am not receiving or able to send faxes. I spoke with their "24 hour" customer service, which is actually just a person answering the phone to tell you that the real customer service has gone home for the day, they never called me back.

I am so livid with MetroFax. I invested my time and money with them on the idea that they would be a long term solution for my business and they have completely failed me and sabotaged my business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2014 07:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MetroFax/Select-StateProvince/MetroFax-My-Business-is-Sabotaged-internet-1120967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MetroFax