Complaint Review: MetroPCS Communications Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, December 09, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, December 09, 2009

• Reported By: VeganEmpress — Lynbrook New York United States of America
MetroPCS Communications Inc.
2250 Lakeside Blvd. Richardson, Texas United States of America

MetroPCS Communications Inc. admitted fault in turning off phone despite being paid in full. Richardson, Texas

This company is a prepay one for the phone service.  I prepaid on Monday 12/7 for the month online.  I paid in full & got a receipt.  Today, Wed. 12/9 the phone stopped working.  I spent 45 min. trying to get a live person to help.  Eventually got someone who tried to waste 20 min. explaining how pre pay works.  I told her I knew that & they screwed up.  Eventually she agreed that they screwed up since I had paid in full 2 days ago & would reset the phone & it would work.  We hung up.  I turned off the phone & turned it back on.  It still doesn't work-1 hour later.  I will now call their corporate office & threaten a lawsuit as I'm an attorney.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2009 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MetroPCS-Communications-Inc/Richardson-Texas-75082-4304/MetroPCS-Communications-Inc-admitted-fault-in-turning-off-phone-despite-being-paid-in-fu-536398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MetroPCS Communications Inc.