Complaint Review: MetroPCS Pay Your Bill Card

Dallas, Texas United States of America

MetroPCS Pay Your Bill Card SCAM BEWARE No Help Poor Service Dallas, Texas

*Author of original report: B.S./ Lesson Learned

*Consumer Comment: No rip off here

Went to Best Buy and purchased a Metro PCS Pay Your Bill Card. $ 50.00 Came home stratched off to get my code, get glasses, call 800 number, connect, give cell number, asks for code, input code,then recording asks a question about where to apply the payment and there is a choice of either 1 or 2, both choices seem similar and not paying (maybe ) complete attention press choice # 2 , to which I find out later was the wrong choice. I then tried to get thru to get situation fix'd and very difficult to get thru, and then paid the phone bill with a credit card and was able  to use the cell phone, get connected with a live body and am totally jerked around regarding Metro PCS not applying my total card value to wards the phone account BUT they would credit $ 25.00 towards the phone bill and the other $ 25.00 would have to remain in this other account to redeem towards " online services ". NO I wanted to pay the phone bill and made a mistake and key'd in the wrong choice and it cost me $ 25.00 and I need to make other arrangements to get the phone turned on by putting it on a credit card.

I believe this to be a MAJOR,SLY,WELL THOUGHT OUT SCAM and would be courious to see what HOW MANY OF THESE CARDS ARE SOLD ( Target,Walmart,Best Buy etc ), how many people make the error that I did and how many $ 50.00 to $ 25.00 this company collects. ( Not sure if it will be $25.00, they need to get a approval to apply the other $25.00 to the phone account ) Unbelievable !

I invite any attorneys to contact me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2010 10:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MetroPCS-Pay-Your-Bill-Card/Dallas-Texas-/MetroPCS-Pay-Your-Bill-Card-SCAM-BEWARE-No-Help-Poor-Service-Dallas-Texas-647258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MetroPCS Pay Your Bill Card

B.S./ Lesson Learned

AUTHOR: TH - (United States of America)

Did you read the post, the choice between 1 and 2 was very vague and unnesesary leaving a clear opening for error on the responders part. Next time you get stroked for 25.00 go ahead and take it in the rear with a smile on your face, not me. And I am not disputing I was in error.

No rip off here

AUTHOR: itjustame - (USA)

You applied your payment to the wrong account due to you not paying attention. This is not MetroPCS' fault. It is your fault. Next time pay attention! I doubt if this happens all the time because most people pay attention to the options when making payments. Chalk it up to a lesson learned, buy a couple of ringtones or games with your metro connect account and get over it.